Zero-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok so all people red this

Go down

Ok so all people red this Empty Ok so all people red this

Post by (OMEGA)Upsilon77 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Ok so i was trolling and i was deramnks from high mod for abuse when i wasnt the only one doing thses things, Turtle Stomper FrOZE me alot yesterday
itold him to stop but he kept doing it, yet he never got deranked, uRbanndiamonds also did what i did and she didnt get deranked
i feel as if you guys should close this server if you pick favourites. Now i would like to have my high mod potition back or i will call this server unruly
and unfair. I would like an apoligy for your actions. i would like to have them get theyre deranks also because this is very unfair. Please
let this come into consideration. also some of the owners spam and are abusive too, thats an uhh oh in my book. Also im the best person on your
server, that wasnt abusive because i was gonna fix it. also i was temp banned. i think the server should shut down for a few days. All
members,admins co owners mods subs and donors adver tizers all bacvk at member and every start over so we are all equal. then we all earn ranks
back, also apoligizing for the trolling i did do. I didnt know trolling when i was going to fix it was bad. this is my long letter to all staff.

ThankYou
-Upsilon77
(OMEGA)Upsilon77
(OMEGA)Upsilon77

Back to top Go down