Zero-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Zach and Some Other Staff

4 posters

Go down

~Zach and Some Other Staff Empty ~Zach and Some Other Staff

Post by pmatha123 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:05 am

So I was online and ~Zach was giving me pick bow and sword with all enchantments (/enchant all) and aswell I was playing and ~Zach thought there was a hacker and so anyway

I was just placing blocks really fast (holding down right click) and I got this AntiCheat message so ~Zach saw that and said that I was the hacker and I said "I'm not the hacker"
and than I got banned, btw if I do not get unbanned I will make a video of this server and saying not the join this server, because I am really annoyed by this.

~pmatha123

pmatha123

Back to top Go down

~Zach and Some Other Staff Empty Re: ~Zach and Some Other Staff

Post by ScapeCinema Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 pm

pmatha123 your are right some of the plugins are bad this happenend to me too
staff got 16 messages about hacking. same problem as pmatha123 or i was putting stuff to fast in my chest with shift key. pmatha123 deserves an unban or esle you should ban me too

ScapeCinema

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjaminborge Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 am

i know those things i got banned for no reason but i am sure u need to get unbanned. and if i still as on the server wihich im not since im banned i would gladly unban u but well i got banned Sad

Benjaminborge

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjaminborge Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 am

and 1 thing Razz the anticheat is something like a bad plugin cuz if u normally use 2 mins to make a perfect house u will use like 4 or 5 mins with anticheat. its like a huge diffrence and i think that plugin should be gone Sad

Benjaminborge

Back to top Go down

Post by ScapeCinema Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 pm

thats true benjamin im too banned

ScapeCinema

Back to top Go down

~Zach and Some Other Staff Empty Alot of staff

Post by TwentyPower09 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello I'm going to report staff that are abuse their powers on this server they keep kill every member on the server and I don't think thats alright so I am going to report all staff that have been doing this to me and alot of other members on the server I think you should remove all the staff there is and get new ones thats all I have to say for today. Good Day.

TwentyPower09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down